Do I make matters worse the longer I take to turn myself in? 1 Answers as of May 16, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Yes. Get an attorney and get into court.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 5/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: