Do I legally have to stay at my fathers house? Posted on April 18, 2011

I am an 18 year old girl. I have recently moved out of my mothers house due to family issues. Now that I am really gone my dad feels the need to get a lawyer to legal make me stay with him. Where I am at now is causing me no danger and is the best place for me, but because I haven’t graduated he is saying I don’t have a choice. I was wondering if that is true?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: