Do I have to return to another state in order to satisfy the warrant? 1 Answers as of July 28, 2017

Warrant is in another state. I don't want to spend the money to go back to deal with the warrant if I can use that travel money towards paying off my warrant and fees.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of John G. Galasso | John George Galasso
Call the clerk of courts for that court and inquire if there is a bond you can pay and forfeit to resolve the case.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: