Do I have to pay spousal support after my husband and I get divorced because I make more money? Posted on January 03, 2011

I have been separated (not legally) from my husband for over 18 months. We are both on good terms and share custody of the 2 children we have together. I do not ask for child support but in return he pays for daycare every week for our son which is $175 a week. He works odd jobs here and there, some reported some under the table. I am not going to ask for additional child support only for him to agree to help with half of the children's medical/dental expenses. I looked into just filing online but I'm worried about the financial form. He doesn't make a certain amount of money a week and I do want him to continue to pay daycare. I read in fine print that if I make more I may have to pay to support him. I'm also worried about what to do for taxes this year. I just need guidance. Thanks.