Do I have to pay in state or out of state tuition if I applied for a green card? Posted on April 22, 2011

I am living Phoenix AZ since I came to US on F-1 visa in March 2009. So I am living here almost 2 year. Recently, I am applying for the green card since I got married to a citizen. My husband has a full time job here over one year. My question is if my status change to resident and get the green card in May 2011, can I start to pay in state tuition in the coming fall semester 2011. Is there any official rules, laws or whatever articles related to this that I can show to my school? Thank you much.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: