Do I have to pay back the child support my ex paid? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2011

What if Child Support suddenly tells you your ex has over paid $13,000.00 in Child support? Do I have to pay this back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Wow do you need a lawyer! Maybe. It may be that if the child is young enough, the support will be suspended until the $13,000 deficiency is erased. Otherwise, I would say it depends on the circumstances. But you need a lawyer. Now.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 8/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: