Do I have to mail my fingerprints along with my N/400 immigration application? 5 Answers as of February 22, 2011

Do I have to mail my fingerprints along with my N/400 immigration application?

After you file your N-400 you will receive a receipt and shortly thereafter an appointment to be fingerprinted at an Application support Center - part of the fee you pay is for fingerprints $595 + $85.

If you would like a assistance on your naturalization case feel free to contact me as indicated below. I do charge for consultations but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case if we are retained for services after the consultation.
You do not have to mail your fingerprints with your application. After you file your application you will receive an appointment to have your fingerprints and biometrics taken at an Application Support Center. They will be done digitally.
No, you don't. wait for them to inform you to take finger print.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
No you don't do that anymore. USCIS will send you an appointment to come in and do your fingerprints.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
No. You pay 595 + 85 for the bio / fingerprint. The USCIS will subsequently mail a notice asking to report for your bio / fingerprint.