Do I have to leave the country if my i-360 is about to expire? 1 Answers as of May 20, 2011

I have an r-1 visa and it is about to expire. I have applied under the i-360 and additional information is being requested. Do I need to leave the country?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
If you are telling me that you are in the US in R-1 status and that you applied for an extension of it or another application that you are eligible for, then NO you do not have to leave the country. If the application is denied, then you will have to leave at that time. Just make sure that you are eligible for the status that you are now seeking. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: