Do I have to get permission to enroll my children in private school? Posted on May 23, 2011

If I am divorced and I have primary custody of the children , do I have to have the father's permission to take the children out of public school and place them in home school? The custody case and divorce were tried in SC but we (the children and I reside in NC).

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: