Do I have to change my name to get married? 1 Answers as of May 23, 2011

I changed my name but I wanna marry my girlfriend. But the church told me I have to use my natural born name to marry her.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
You should go to City Hall and bring your name change with you. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. We offer payment plans with no interest.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: