Do I have to begin the immigration process all over? 6 Answers as of January 20, 2011

My boyfriend has been here for more than 10 years and was married for 3 and did process the I-130 petition and got the approval and so on ect.. Now after that they seperated and divorced and now we are together and we would like to start the process again but are not sure where to start. Do I Have to start all over or does it take off from where they left it?

What status is your boyfriend? If he is a U.S. citizen it won't matter; you re-marry and will have to re-file but you can sometimes file step 1 and step 2 together depending on whether you entered the U.S. with or without documentation and other issues.. If he is only a PR you will need to re-marry and re-file the I-130 but you can recapture the old Priority Date because it is the same Petitioner and same Beneficiary.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A.
Carlos E. Sandoval, P.A. | Carlos Sandoval
You have to start the process all over.
Yes, you have to start over.
Your boyfriend has to start all over. You have to petition for him since the petition by his first wife was cancelled or revoked once he got divorced. If you are a US Citizen and he is eligible for file for adjustment of status, he could have his Green Card in less than six months.
441 Legal Group, Inc.
441 Legal Group, Inc. | Gareth H. Bullock
No it does not. If you divorced after filing the I-130 and then remarried you will have to file a new I-130 the old one is no longer valid.