Do I have to be in the US to get my visa? 1 Answers as of March 22, 2011

I am a Filipina and my husband is American were residing here in Korea. This month I’m going to get my visa is have to be there when I’m getting my visa or not...?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
By visa you you mean you are filing for a green card? If you filed for an adjustment of status when living in the US, you either want to be there or else alter to consular processing. Then you obtain your immigrant visa at the US consulate in Seoul and your green card will be processed at the airport when you enter the US.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: