Do I have to be in the court or in the state to have a termination of rights hearing? Posted on February 12, 2011

I am moving to the United Kingdom in two weeks and want to file a termination of rights. He has had no physical contact and very very little child support contact for 6 years. I want to file but will not physically be here. Can I still do it and have my lawyer do everything?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: