Do I have to answer questions about my father in a criminal case against him if I know information that could hurt him? 8 Answers as of July 11, 2014

If you are subpoenaed into court and you will not incriminate your self with the answers then the answer to your question is yes.
It is certainly possible that you could be compelled to testify. I would suggest that you engage in counsel with an attorney regarding your duties and obligations if it is attempted to subpoena you as a witness or interview you prior to trial.
Dungan, Lady, Kirkpatrick & Dungan PLLC | Michael Dungan
You have no obligation to speak with the police at all, however, if you are subpoenaed to court, you have a legal obligation to appear and answer questions truthfully in court.
If you are on the stand, under oath, yes. Consult with an attorney to find out more.
If you are subpoenaed to testify in court, then you must do so and you must do so truthfully or else risk being held in contempt of court or worse, being charged with the crime of perjury.
    Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
    If you are a witness in Court under oath, you must tell the truth of what you recall. If the police are doing an investigation and talking to you interfering with their investigation will cause problems for you. If you do not know, say so. If you do not recall, say so.
    Dennis John Woods, Attorney at Law | Dennis John Woods
    Theoretically yes you do. You can only refuse to answer if it might tend to incriminate you, under the fifth amendment. I would get counsel immediately to give you more relevant advise to the situation.
    Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman
    Law Offices of Ezra N. Goldman | Ezra Goldman
    The answer is maybe. There is a sort of qualified privilege here. Read this article. You would need to assert your right not to testify and then have the Court rule on whether or not it applies.