Do I have the right to see my BAC results before court? 9 Answers as of September 14, 2010

About a month ago I was pulled over and arrested for a DUI. I refused to take a field breathalyzer test. They took me back to the station and administered a chemical blood sample test. I do not know what the results of this test were. Do I have a right to view these results prior to my court date?

Your attorney will be provided with all the information, including the results, the testing of the machine, the time it was taken, the field sobriety results, the police report, and other documents. Feel free to call me to discuss your case, my fee is very reasonable and I have 27 years experience in DWI cases.
No, and unless the court date is a ways out, they may not be available at the arraignment. If this was in Southern California courts, and if you are serious about getting legal counsel to help, feel free to contact me.
Most of the time the DA will not have the results until your court date. However, you or your attorney will be shown the results of the test and all the other facts of the stop. You can go to court by yourself and see what it is and then ask for time to obtain an attorney. Consult me and we can go over your facts.
Smith & John
Smith & John | Kenneth Craig Smith, Jr.
You should have a right to view any test results if those results show you are not guilty or the results will be used at trial.
As part of an criminal case, the prosecutor must provide you with discovery. That would include any police reports, test records, and any potential exculpatory evidence. This is usually provided after the initial appearance or arraignment.
    Hale Law Group
    Hale Law Group | Joshua D. Hale
    You do not have the right before the court date. The court date is for what is called arraignment. You would have the right to view the report after the initial court date.
    The Law Office of Denis White
    The Law Office of Denis White | Denis Hurley White Jr.
    No right at all. If you timely requested a DMV hearing, stay and discovery you will get a copy of the reports with the results in the mail. If not you very well may have to wait until court. Of course, you might call DMV anyway and ask them if they've received the blood results. Sometimes a friendly person will look the information up for you.