Do I have recourse for my time doing the work? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2016

I did major renovations on girlfriend’s house. She wanted me to move in and kept intimating this all during the process. She then dumped me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
No. In essence, you would be seeking to enforce a contract of marriage. A contract of marriage MUST be in writing.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 8/10/2016
Click to View More Answers: