Do I have legal grounds for a divorce? Posted on March 27, 2011

For the past 19 months, my wife has been very involved with a woman/friend that she met. (Both straight) She sleeps over her house and stays with her nearly all the time even going to work with her and even helping out at her friends work (bar). Most nights she goes with her friend to pool, bowling, karaoke night, and ladies night also. Other than food shopping and filling out the bills, the kids and I hardly see her. She does work (with many friend-related) absences. She also does not interact or take of the kids or myself. Her friend is priority #1. On a rare occasion, she may come hone late to go to bed and then get up early for work. When I confront her about her priorities and behavior, she just answers "Because I am". She is not interested in any counseling. All of her friends, coworkers. and family have noticed the changing in her since meeting this friend. She though does not see it. Her family told her recently not to contact them anymore due to the way she treats her husband/kids. To her, it is everyone else's issue. What might my options be with this horrible situation? Any way to correct it?...separation (or this already considered separation)...grounds for divorce?