Do I have a chance with my motorcycle injury? 5 Answers as of November 25, 2010

I fractured my coccyx and have been out of work due to a motorcycle accident where a Taxi cab turned left from a right lane with no signal and hit me. Do I have a chance of getting a settlement that is worth the effort?

Dack Marasigan, LLP
Dack Marasigan, LLP | Martin E. Dack, Esq
Motor cycle insurance will cover if it is the motorcyclists fault. Taxi insurance will cover if Taxis fault.
Tomalas Law Firm
Tomalas Law Firm | Ryan Tomalas
Obviously every person will have a different perspective of what is "worth it," so without more information about you, the accident, your injuries and the medical treatment you have required I cannot answer whether I believe it will be "worth it" to pursue a claim. However, what I can tell you is that, if liability is clear on the part of the taxi cab (for example if there is a police report and/or independent witness that indicates the taxi caused this collision) and if you suffered and injury that has required medical care and/or has resulted in you missing work, it would likely be worth your time to at least have us evaluate your claim and give you our thoughts on what you might expect to receive from making a claim. If you would like for us to evaluate your claim, please call us as the consultation is free.