Do I have a chance at getting child custody? Posted on April 04, 2011

I am in the middle of a divorce. I do not feel that the every other week option is good for the kids. My soon to be ex works full time 8-5 as well as Wed. and Thurs. nights until 9pm. My oldest is almost 11 but my youngest is 2 years old. If 50/50 happens the kids (especially my 2 year old) will be in child care Mon - Fri. My job is flexible where I can only have them in daycare 2 days/week since I can work from home the remaining days. I have always been the one to care for them, take them to dr. appointment, sports practices, parent teacher conferences- you name it without any help from my husband, until the last few months. I am asking for him to have them every other weekend and Tuesday visitation. He is also welcome to come and just visit anytime as long as it is a reasonable time. I want them to have a dad. I just don't think that it is good for them to switch houses during the school week What are my chances of getting the every other Weekend?