Do I have a case if the general manager at this store is very sexist? 1 Answers as of September 21, 2016

How do I get an attorney? He is a gay man and throws that in everyone's face. He only favors other gay people that work in our store. He told me in front of 3 other people, all women from (state) are sluts. I'm from the state he was talking about and I took offense to that. A few days ago, he told me a story on how he was outside smoking with another general manager and a fat girl in super skimpy clothes was from (state) and he stated well yeah that's expected. On another occasion, he told me and another woman that he's gay because women's vaginas smell like fish and it's disgusting. I also work through all my lunch breaks and he and other managers are aware.

You have no case, since you have no damages. However, you can file a complaint with HR for his conduct.