Do I have anything against them since they are not compliant with their own order of the court? 1 Answers as of August 22, 2017

I had gone to court about a debt I owed. We agreed on $75 a month starting 2/28/17. Prior to court, I agreed to pay $112. They have failed to charge the $75 and continue to take out the $112.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
The unauthorized deductions may violate the Electronic Funds Transfer Act.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 8/22/2017
Click to View More Answers: