Do I have any rights to sue the manufacturer of a cleaner from a faulty cleaner bottle that resulted in bleach shot inside my eye? 2 Answers as of April 10, 2017

I have a cleaner and bleach bottle that has a small tube you place in a hole in order for the cleaner to be dispensed out. Instead of having a straw like piece to reach the bottom of the bottle it has this short tube that tucks in a hole inside the bottle (very dangerous design). As a result I picked up the bottle to clean my counter. Immediately the noses came detached from the bottle' dropped on the floor and he cleaner with bleach came shooting feet in the air (I am 5'10. The bleach mixture shot inside my entire left eye I didn't even have time to blink, it also went in my nose mouth and all over my clothes. It was so painful I was screaming and my poor kids were freaking out. I immediately ran to rinse it out then my husband took me to the ER. I received treatment last night and will be going to an ophthalmologist next week.

You will need a design engineer to testify for you. VERY expensive.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C. | Russell Gregory
This could be pursuable, if you have significant, permanent eye damage. Of course, the best outcome would be that you don't. However, if you do, I would expound upon this for you, and try and help.