Do I have any recourse if my landlord gave me damaged property? Posted on August 01, 2011

A week after I recently purchased a house, the AC unit failed. I found out that the HVAC people had been here after the home inspection took place and the seller was aware of the problem but didn't disclose it (I have copies of the work stubs). Do I have any recourse? Also, I'm sure I picked the wrong category but nothing fit.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: