Do I have any recourse against an unreasonable employer? Posted on January 11, 2011

I am a data entry clerk for a special education school department. My supervisor told me after I was promoted to this job that my real job is to do her job. I do all and everything I can to help her get her job done while she plays on the computer, she has me take her car and was it when it needs it, tells me that she has to blame for things time to time to keep herself from looking bad. She gave me a list of words I cannot say because of my accent, she calls me at home and demands to know personal info about me and my family. She tells me that not to tell anyone what I do. I informed her of my mothers death from cancer and she tells me awful things like she will be a mother figure now. I can go on and on and I do have all this documented- I cant take another day but I need a job. Other employees have told our director what she is been doing but he says he refuses to replace her because she is the 3rd one in a year and a half. Please help.