Do I have any legal recourse to collect the money that my boyfriend did not pay me for household expenses? Posted on August 07, 2011

Bucks County, Pennsylvania - Boyfriend paid only $3000 of $16000 for household expenses while he lived here. Left with no notice; promises to pay me $500/month.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: