Do I have another personal injury case that I can pursue against the 2nd workman comp doctor who denied it was work related and sent me back to work? 2 Answers as of September 25, 2017

I am currently in a workman compensation case against my current employer. I was injured January, 30 2017 while at work. I injured myself and filed an accident report. Management kept me on the same job for approximately 2 more hours which ended when I requested medical attention as suffered loss of feeling and mobility in my left arm all the way to finger tips. After I took myself to the ER the following morning, I contacted my employer who directed me to their workman comp doctor. After examination, he recommended significant time off work, MRI, and physical therapy. My employer denied his plan of treatment and then had me go see another workman comp doctor who then denied it was work related in 7 minute appointment in which she did not even do a physical examination of me. She closed my workman comp case and sent me back to work without restrictions. With the workman comp case closed 5 days after it happened, I then applied for medical leave and called my doctor to get an MRI done. After being forced to work 10 shifts (total of 96 hours post injury day) or be fired, I received my MRI results which showed a severely herniated disc at C4/C5 which protruded into my spinal cord and was pinching it off by 60%. I am awaiting my current lawyers first mediation before our first hearing In October 2017. If the 2nd workman comp doctor would have at least ordered a MRI or even did a physical examination, I believe my injury would not have been as severe as it is. Surgery was March 1, 2017 and I had C4,C5,C6,and C7 fused together with hardware as well. In the 2nd workman comp doctor’s notes, she stated that "after a detailed physical examination" it was not work related. She committed fraud by not doing her own physical exam and required me to return to work.

Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
No, there is no doctor-patient relationship between you and your IME doctor. Talk to your lawyer about this.
No. Worker's compensation only.