Do I as a dad lose my rights to my kids if we are still married and she filed for an abandonment? 1 Answers as of February 14, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
It's unclear from your question what she filed. If she filed a divorce and asked for a parenting plan, did she allege that you abandoned the children? If not did she allege you abandoned her? In neither case you would not lose a right to the children, but if the former, your contact with them might be limited.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 2/14/2017
Click to View More Answers: