Did I get a DUI if I wasn't breathalyzed and I wasn't handcuffed? 3 Answers as of September 29, 2014

Last night, I was driving home from an event. I stalled my car on a curb and couldn't move it in a shady area. I personally called the police for help. They gave me a field sobriety test which the officer said "I was borderline". From there, they towed my vehicle to the station and I was given a ride to the station as well. I was never asked to blow in a breathalyzer nor was I handcuffed. The only piece of paper they gave me was an "Accident Report". Like I said, they dropped me off at the station and let me call a friend to pick up me and my car. Was I even charged with anything?

Dickson Law Group, LLC
Dickson Law Group, LLC | John P. Dickson
If you received no documents indicating that you were charged with DUI, you were not charged with DUI. You can be charged for this offense at any time before the statute of limitations expires. It would be highly irregular for you to be charged weeks or months after the fact. DUI charges are typically made immediately following the arrest.
It appears to me that you were not charged with anything. Thank your lucky stars you were given a break.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
If you were only given an accident report, and no tickets, criminal citation or other court date, then you were not charged with anything.