Could the title loan repossess my car after chapter 7 discharge? 7 Answers as of September 20, 2017

I have a title loan on my vehicle. I filed chapter 7 and my bankruptcy was discharged already.

OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
If they have the title and you are in default, they can repossess. Bankruptcy eliminated the debt, but it did not eliminate the lien they have on your vehicle. You need to pay off the lien if you want the title back and if you want to keep them from repossessing.
Yes, secured debts are not discharged in BK.
They could if you stop paying. The car is security for the debt. Sometimes, when the debtor stops paying the never come and get the car (not economically feasible). In that situation, you can continue to drive it as long as it is registered and insured. When you are done with it you will have trouble getting rid of it because you don't have the title. THEN... you file a motion in the bankruptcy case to redeem it for $1.00.
Possibly, if you got behind on your loan papers or you failed to keep the car insured.
Law Office of Kimberly Fives | Kimberly Fives
Yes, if you have a loan and you are not paying it.
    The bankruptcy discharges your personal liability so you do not have to pay for it. However, the bankruptcy may not have released the secured claim against the car, meaning the lender can still repossess the car.
    Yes, the loan company can repo your car after the bankruptcy case is closed. Bankruptcy does not eliminate a creditor's right to collateral, if you didn't pay for the car, the creditor can repossess it.