Could this be a false advertising case? Can I sue? 7 Answers as of April 11, 2013

Can I sue a company that strictly advertises seedless fruits but I bit into one of their products and chewed up a seed. It was supposed to be seedless and that is the only reason why I purchase that brand. Could this be a false advertising case?

Sue Mother Nature. Did this terrible thing hurt you? I doubt it.
Probably not. False advertising is when they promote sales on representations known to be untrue. What you are describing sounds more like a mistake. Anybody can make a mistake.
It could, but what are the damages? None to speak of, so it wouldn't be worth the effort.
There really is no cause of action for false advertising, although it could possibly be a breach of contract case. If you win, all you would get is what you paid for the fruit. Perhaps you could ask for your money back.
No, it is expected that the "seedless" fruit may have a seed in it since that is its natural form.
    Generally, even seedless fruits are known to have some seeds periodically. As for your claim, perhaps you could gain a replacement of the "defective" fruit but generally do not have any significant amount of damages disclosed and it would cost you more to bring an action than you possibly recover.