Could they put my child in state custody until she is 21? 2 Answers as of September 09, 2015

Can they put my 15-year-old that is on probation and pregnant in state custody until she is 21? She is in day treatment and doing well. She has kept bringing her phone to school now is off the bus system but her grades are fantastic. She is on a softball team. She is 2 months pregnant and the PO wants to issue contempt in court, and wants to make her a ward of the state. They want to keep her baby too.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 9/9/2015
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S.
Freeborn Law Offices, P.S. | Steve Freeborn
Very simply... yes they could; however you leave out the most important information...... what she is in contempt for, what her criminal history is, why she is on probation, so I can't answer further.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/9/2015
Click to View More Answers: