Could parents press charges against me with no evidence? 2 Answers as of August 06, 2017

I just turned 18, and my girlfriend is 16. (Yes, I know she's a minor) Her parents found out about our relationship (after 14 months) due to them being strict. After they found out, they were mad, and threatened me to press charges against me. What happens, what could they do, and what could I do?

You have the right to remain silent. Only idiots talk to investigators/cops. Remember, no matter what you say it will be twisted around and used against you later.
Any sexual contact with a person under the age of 18 is a crime whether committed by a boyfriend or not. It also does not matter if the other person is under 18 as well. That includes any touching even if not an act of intercourse or other substantial sexual activity. If such sex acts take place (and I don?t need to enumerate them I hope) they can be separate crimes as well. The evidence would have to be your girlfriend telling the police. And the parents do not press charges; the police do. But they can certainly get the ball rolling by calling them. If this occurs you need to contact a criminal specialist ASAP as it can be a very serious matter.