Could my husband still live with me if he gets on probation for domestic violence for the first time? 3 Answers as of November 20, 2014

It was a miscommunication which has caused the situation. What changes happen to the offender for such probation what is he excluded from to do?

Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
The probation department generally recommends special conditions which the judge may order. Since you are married, it all depends on the circumstances of the crime whether no contact is ordered. Not sure how a miscommunication can minimize a domestic violence charge. Generally counseling is ordered. If the offender has a temper or lacks positive communication counseling should be considered if not ordered.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C.
Elhart & Horvath, P.C. | Mattias Johnson
The terms of probation would be outlined in the Order from the court and the documents attached thereto from the probation department. Generally, the protections will be in place to protect the victim of the domestic violence, so if you consent to him being there, that may not be an issue.
As long as there is no court order or condition of probation that says he can't he should be fine. Make sure though.