Could I travel to the US on a vistior visa while 1-130 pending? Posted on July 27, 2011

I am living outside of the US with a visitor visa. My husband a permanent resident of the US file I-130. Could I travel to the US and wait until I-130 is approve.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: