Could I sue a medical company because their health warning wasn't big enough? 4 Answers as of September 08, 2015

I used an over the counter nasal spray for a year and a half. I started having extremely high blood pressure so I stopped using the nasal spray, and my blood pressure went down. And I discovered that I have an aortic aneurysm after using the nasal spray, too. There was a warning against prolonged use on the package but it was extremely small and I did not see it until I had been using the spray for over a year. Can I sue the medical company?

Probably not.
Because the warning was on there, it is not likely you would be successful with your claim. However, it never hurts to talk to a lawyer. Look for one that does products liability cases.
Probably NO.
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
You cannot prove any nexus between nasal spray and an aortic aneurysm.