Could I schedule my final divorce hearing on my own? 4 Answers as of August 26, 2015

My 90 day wait for my divorce is over June 7th. Can I go to the court house prior to that date and schedule my final hearing?

Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
That would be a yes.
The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
The Gufford Law Firm, P.A. | Joseph Gufford
I have no idea why you would have to wait 90 days to have your final hearing assuming the case is in Florida. If a default has been entered, you should be able to set the final hearing immediately. If you are pro se, I would contact the pro se coordinator to get the final hearing set.
From your question I gather that you are not asking a question about Wisconsin law which is the subject of this corner of the site. You might want to direct your question to someone who practices in your State, and even better, your County.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
You certainly can file a Request for Final Judgement. What date the Court will set it for is up to the Court. Good luck.