Could I pay whatever I owe to stay out of jail? 1 Answers as of October 10, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Doesn't work like that. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant for the probation violation. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. Then the lawyer can talk to the Judge about the PV.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: