Could I lose my job if someone reports me for harassment? 5 Answers as of October 06, 2015

There's a girl at work who's been on my case about a number of different things. She's been talking behind my back calling me the antichrist and told me to my face that I was a terrorist. To me that's defamation of character! I went to my 'new' boss and told him about these incidents and we had a meeting together, which was stupid because she turned around and did the same thing. I think she's pissed off and is trying to get me in trouble now with H.R. saying that I'm harassing her. She starts it and turns it around on me to make it look like she's the victim now.

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
I suggest you steer clear of her and if she approaches you, walk away. MS is an employment at will State, which means that you can be terminated for any reason that is not discriminatory.
S. Joseph Schramm | Joseph Schramm
You should make sure that you keep a log of the incidents involving this employee and that you keep your supervisors aware of the ongoing difficulty you are having with her. If she persists in her conduct your employer might either try to find separate working conditions for you both or might come to see her as a problem employee. In neither case should you lose your job.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Report your concerns to HR in writing. Contact an attorney sooner than later.
Document your issues and evidence that she is the aggressor. Seek counsel to protect yourself, and consider looking for a new job. Many companies in this situation with simply get rid of both complaining parties.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You should go to your HR and report the harassment. It is illegal for an employer to retaliate against an employee who is reporting a problem.