Could I get a first degree misdemeanor domestic violence expunged? 4 Answers as of August 26, 2015

I was charged and plead no contest on November 29, 2013. I was given 30 days in jail with 27 conditionally suspended, 2 years’ probation, and ordered to go to a batterers intervention group.

Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
For a Domestic violence conviction you will need to wait 7 years after the case is closed.
Expungement depends upon your total criminal record and any other convictions which you may have. Generally, at least in Michigan, you cannot have a charge expunged until five years have passed following the completion of your sentence, which in this case is two years probation.
You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation (usually 3 years), have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). When you're ready contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Missouri does not have a "no contest" plea option. No, you can not get a domestic violence conviction expunged from your criminal record.