Can I get an early release on my car that was impounded for 30 days? 4 Answers as of June 19, 2013

I would like to know if I could get a early release on my vehicle that was impounded for 30 days because a person without a license was driving it. I was in the vehicle and the officer did not want to release it to me. I spoke to the chief commander at the sheriff's station and he did not want to release it to me even though in the registered owner and I have a valid California license. What can I do?

Wildes & Weinberg, P.C. | Leon Wildes
Does not sound like an immigration question.
You should contact an attorney that specializes in traffic violations in the jurisdiction where the car is impounded. This is not really an immigration question, but rather related to a traffic violation.
You need a an attorney who deals in criminal law and/or vehicle codes.
Norm R Perry. Attorney at Law | Norm R Perry
You will probably need to hire an attorney on this one. I doubt the vehicle will be released without one negotiating this one.