Could I get an OUI from 5 years ago expunged from my criminal record? 7 Answers as of May 26, 2015

How long does it take to get an OUI expunged? Can I still do it if it is only from 5 years ago? How much would it cost?

I doubt you could get an OWI conviction expunged in Wisconsin unless you had enough new evidence previously unavailable, to convince a Judge to reopen the case The station on expunction does not expressly exclude OWI convictions, so if you were under 25 at the time of the offense, and you can find a resourceful lawyer, you could try to file a Motion for Expunction. (Many judges require that you request expunction at the time of initial sentencing.) Good Luck.
No. The reason is that any future DUI (OUI) carries with it a more substantial penalty... more jail time, greater loss of licenses, higher fines, etc. If you were to expunge your record and you got a subsequent DUI/OUI, it might go in as a "first offense", which would not be the case.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
No. Missouri allows expungement of a first-time DUI convictions after 10 years have passed since the conviction date with no other alcohol-related law enforcement contacts during that time.
Ksicinski
Ksicinski | Paul Ksicinski
An expungement under Wisconsin Statutes ? 973.015 is discretionary with the court unless it is a case involving a first offense by a juvenile or an offense by a person under 18 involving ?peeping Tom? laws. Persons completing probation and not convicted of any later offenses may also get records expunged as a matter of law. Wisconsin Statutes ? 938.355(4m) allow records to be expunged automatically as a matter of law when the juvenile is a first-offender and has satisfactorily complied with the conditions of his or her dispositional order. Others eligible for expungement under the statute must have satisfactorily complied with the conditions of his or her dispositional order are subject to the discretion of the court in determining that the juvenile will benefit and society will not be harmed by the expunction. Cost would depend on the facts of the case. Contact a lawyer immediately.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
In Nevada you must wait 7 yrs from the date the case closed.
    You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
    The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
    Illinois DUIs cannot be expunged unless you were found not guilty or the case was dismissed without a plea or admission of guilt.