Could I combine the wildcard exemption with another exemption in bankruptcy? 8 Answers as of August 25, 2015

Can I combine the wildcard exemption with another exemption? For example, if the remaining balance on a purchase note for a motor vehicle is $11,630, can I use the wildcard plus the $3,450 vehicle exemption to exempt the vehicle completely? Also, can any unused value of the wildcard exemption be used for multiple items?

Yes, you can combine exemptions. But it's probably unnecessary. The trustee isn't going to try to sell a vehicle unless the equity is very large.
Yes, that is the purpose of the wildcard. You just can't mix it with an exemption that starts with "704".
CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW
CARL C SILVER ATTORNEY AT LAW | Carl C Silver
Yes, that is what it is for.
That would be a yes.
That is sort of what the wildcard exemption is there for. However, the wildcard exemption in Nevada can only be used to protect personal property, not real estate.