Could the bank send me the 1099-C form? Posted on September 07, 2010

My car was repossessed 6 years ago and the bank has submitted a 1099-C form. I do not think that they can do this. Should the repossession be taken off of my credit report if that money is now being taxed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: