What are consequences for neglecting a court oder to an ex partee agreement? 1 Answers as of January 04, 2012

I went through a divorce in of this year. I had custody of my three children throughout the separation which began August of 08. I was awarded physical custody and he was to have them every other holiday and 6 weeks in the summer. Well this past summer, he decided to file and ex partee for full legal custody and he wouldn't return the kids. We had a hearing and the ruling was to set up a mediation. The expartee is to be in effect until this is done. Well I recently got them over the holiday (by now its been 5 months since i had seen them) and I don't want to return them. They have stories of emotional abuse and minor physical abuse. they are scared and tell me not to let them go. They are only 8,5, and 4. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
You need a lawyer to discuss your options. Either hire a domestic relations attorney or go to Legal Aid and seek assistance. This question is way to complicated for this web site.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 1/4/2012
Click to View More Answers: