changing my name Posted on April 29, 2011

I just got married in Texas. I am moving to Michigan in one month. We are filing for my green card. do I need to change my name on the drivers license before moving to Michigan? Or should I wait until I get to Michigan since I am changing both my name and address?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: