Can you sue your childrens father if he prevents them from going to college? Posted on August 03, 2011

Can you sue your babies father if he prevents you from attending college. He has been charged with simple assault and child abuse and has been indicated for the abuse.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: