Can you sue a nightclub for accusing you of being underage and then kicking you out? 14 Answers as of October 14, 2013

A while ago, me and some of my friends went out to this club at the casino. One of the girl who came with us was apparently underage. However, they let her in, after a 1 hour someone who works at the club told on her and they wanted her out. They kicked me and my other friends out who all where 21 and over, are we allowed to sue, they treated us like crap!

Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
They treated you badly just because you were Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor and endangering their liquor license? Imagine the nerve.
They probably interpreted the situation as your committing a crime by bringing the under age girl in with you. I think that your credibility with them is shot. I think that they were within their rights.
Law Office of William Stoddard | William Stoddard
No, they have a right to decide who they want to have as customers. If you looked too young, then they had a duty to remove you so they can stay in business. Best to go by the place when it is not busy so your ID can be examined so you can then come back and know someone who will let you in and know you are okay,.
They treated you like crap because you are jeopardizing their liquor license by bringing a minor into the club. The club owner makes a $ 100,000 investment, along with other investors. People have livelihoods at stake. You don't give a shit about the work he has put into the club. You just want to have a good time. You don't care IF his liquor license is revoked. Sue him, so you can see what bad treatment is.
Adler Law Group, LLC
Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
You cannot sue. It is private property. They can have whoever they want there. Also you suffered no physical injury.
    Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
    Unfortunately, it's a private establishment. If they kicked you out and treated you poorly, your only recourse is to stop going there and express your disappointment in the service.
    Victor Varga | Victor Varga
    No, as you have no right to be there. They can refuse service to anyone for any reason as long as not based upon discrimination. Go somewhere else next time if you don?t like the way you were treated.
    Nope, you violated their rules and state statute.