Can you still be charged with a VOP if probation was terminated? 4 Answers as of May 24, 2011

I was sentenced to work weekends for a vop, and I didn't do them. Is there jail time involved for 4 work weekends if I don’t know? How much?

You stated that you were sentenced to work weekends for a violation of probation. I assume that you did not complete the community service. The judge can now sentence you to the maximum jail time for the crime that you plead guilty to. You should discuss this with your lawyer, he may be able to convince the judge to allow you to complete the community service.
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
Yes, you can still be charged with a VOP if probation is terminated.
Jail time is possible but if you can show that you were not notified that you were supposed to work those weekends they may give you a second chance.
You said your Probation was over, but then said you had a VOP. Which is it? Usually, when you are violated, the Judge resentences you to either a jail alternative and your Probation is then over or puts you back onto Probation to finish out your term. If you mean you termination date has passed, that usually means your Probation is over regardless of the pending VOP, but that's still up to the Judge as to what he/she wants to do about the matter.