Can you post bail on a probation violation? How? 5 Answers as of February 14, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Simple. Call a bail bondsman.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/14/2014
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
You get your attorney to file a motion for a probation bond. Some judges don't give probation bonds.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 2/13/2014
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
YES. IF the judge grants a bond on the violation of probation petition.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/13/2014
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
Usually you need to file a motion for bail to get bail for a probation violation.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 2/13/2014
Fluhr & Moore, LLC | Steven S. Fluhr
In general, there is no bail set for probation violations. You would need to hire a lawyer to see if Judge is willing to set bail.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 2/13/2014
Click to View More Answers: