Can you help my child custody situation? Posted on May 18, 2011

We lived in Missouri. I had a child with this guy I had my daughter for 21 months. We decided to move and I and the father wrote an agreement up and had it notarized. We had followed the agreement until we went to get my daughter and police was involved long story short they came to get her and now I just got served papers he filed and there is inaccuracies in the paper work like she has lived with him for 6 months but which she has only visited him for 3 months and her primary residence is with us we live in Indiana now but the papers were filed in Missouri.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: